Creating a Tour Anytime tour is a great school project that will give your middle or high school students the opportunity to learn more about:
- Local history and industrial heritage
- How to identify local resources
- Conducting research
- How to use a GPS
- How to create a Google Earth/Map
- How to write a script
- Voice narration
- Creating original background music
- Recording and editing audio recordings
- Sill and video photography
Grants may be available to underwrite the cost of the materials and supplies.
Contact us for more information.